Only people mentioned by @KnotMe in this post can reply

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ARE PRAYING FOR PEQQY FOR YOU TO MEET ALL HER NEEDS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

🙏🙏🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers and love.🙏💕

Prayers fren. ❤️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

sending prayers.

🙏🙏🙏

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

💙Sending prayers for what you need!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕
Dear God send angels to help this wonderful person who is in need of prayer.
Amen

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Praying for you Fren, and sending love🙏🙏🙏💕

🙏 BE STRONG 💪 ❤️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

You got it fren! 🙏🤍

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Praying now! God bless 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏🏻

Lord, look down on your child Peggy and be near to her. Help her in this time of need, and ease any anxiety, fear, lack or worry. Bless her with a healing of her need. In Jesus name I pray.🙏

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏💗

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying for you sister.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam