It's my dog's 11th birthday today. Very somber right now knowing what has to be done. She didn't have a good day but trying to convince myself that she is faking for treats. She is smart like that.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Heal your doggie with this prayer. This is what Jesus Christ came to tell us. That we have the power to heal our bodies and the bodies of our loved ones.

He was reminding us of our divinity.

https://freehealingprayer.wordpress.com/tag/dr-joseph-murphy/

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I posted healing prayers for you the last time one of your doggies was ill. You don't have to remain somber. The prayers work if you work them. We have more control of our lives and health than we are brainwashed to believe.

You/We hold the power to heal our doggies, ourselves, and loved ones if we work that healing prayer.

I will send up prayers right now for your fur-baby.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all! Stay with her as much as you can.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Hold on do not give up.
By his stripes we are healed.
Claim it and Believe.
Angels of God Almighty be with us.
Praying with all my heart, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

❤️‍🩹

I finally got back on AU and this is the 1st thing I see.
She knows your love VK.
.I hurt for you.
We Got This..thru the good and not so good. Love gets Us through everything.
I am Here For You, We are all here for you ❤

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I’m sorry to hear this. Hoping she’s faking it for the “Treats”! Treats can make animals and people do all kinds of things! 🙏♥️🙏

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

She will give you "the look" when she has had enough. She will be right beside you always. They never leave us even tho we can't "see" them anymore... ((hugs))

And Happy Birthday to her.

I wish things could be different and we’d never have to say goodbye to our fur angels.

She has a life with love. What more can you ask?

Unconditional love knows no earthly limits.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

💔

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I hope you took her for a fun day...I did that with one of my dogs...all the things he loved to do. I am so sorry you are going through this. I think it's why I don't have another dog right now...can't take the heart break of loosing them. I am praying for you all💜🙏

HBD ClassyFry’d.

Let her lick the Chyna today :)

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

(Hugs) Our old lady is 17 years old & knows how to tell time. Every day at 6am & 6pm she demands food.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Happy 77th Year! Majestic

This is a heartbreaker VK. Just love on him every chance that you'll can and take lots of pics in his favorite places around the house💕

🙏

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌❤️🙌
Sending love VK.
Not an easy decision to make ☹️
11th birthday = 77 in human years
11:77 > 88

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

I’m sorry VK, 🙏

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Birthday = alpha/beginning
What may have to be done = omega/end

Interesting that Elon posted omega yesterday.

Nonetheless, it’s never the end. If she does have to go, you will see her again. My heart is heavy for you, VK.

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Wow. She made it to such a magical number. Maybe it’s a sign from the divine. 💫
Praying that means she has some good days ahead of her, even if only a few. ☀️
😘❤️🙏🏻🐶🐾

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

From one old lady to another happy birthday sweet pup

Only followers of this user (@Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

Steep price we pay for loving creatures that are so fragile and short-lived. May He watch after you guys and only love will be there.

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

🎂🎉🦴
💔

You love her. Thats all that matters.

It was my Doggos birthday a few days ago, he would of been 18. He loved peppers and veggies, more than anything else. Peppers were his favorite. His name was Sarge.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

prayer sent, patriot.