Hey George News, why was the halftime show so worth watching? All i saw was shitty symbolism I have seen over and over. I haven't watched the NFL since my team had Jacob Blake, the rapist on their helments. So i just endured pedophiles and santanic celebrities in commercials which i have chosen not to watch but comm after commm led us to this sex trafficking shit show. Asking for a friend.

Only people mentioned by @LSUPatriot in this post can reply

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Lesoons learned. If its big, you will find it just scrolling through your anonup feed. There is certainly a Q Military OP and it's also time everyone realized there is a Psyop piggy backing on it, using both the light and dark agendas to lead awakening persons down wrong paths and into energy harvesting traps. You can recognize them by two features. 1. They get your hopes up for something and then grab the raised energy when is not delivered. 2. Its always pushing things to the edge, as in "coming soon"- to suck up the energy of your attention waiting for it. Don' fall for these.

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

In total agreement.
It was nothing more than a satanic celebration.

i feel like I was sheeped into watching. i was hoping to get confirmation that Im not crazy.

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

The whole show is DISGUSTING..

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

The only thing I noticed was the Dancers having their faces covered like they just had their faces torn off. #ThesePeopleAreSick

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

the plastic surgery masks could represent- fave change/masks. Also the cityscape in the background had the words - touch alone ours enough

(1) Show this thread

Agreed. we hve not watched a game since they started kneeling for the flag. Gave up on the Saints when Drew caved!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Southern Gal to her Publication

He broke mt heart.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

I feel the same!