💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

🚨🚨anons!!!! this video from America's Frontline Doctors has a LIFE-SAVING message for you, your family. friends, co-workers, etc... This message is full of information and the CORRECT LANGUAGE you NEED to combat this C19 EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE... Please, I URGE you to take time to hear this... even if you have to do it in parts. This 58-minute video can change the trajectory of our government. NEVER have I posted anything as IMPORTANT as this.🚨🚨

Banned from YouTube: Dr. Simone Gold shares the truth about the COVID-19 vaccines
Dr. Simone Gold is one of the Frontline Doctors who has been spea

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KeyPamela in this post can reply

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response LivingWithFaith Hope to her Publication

yes. this is the same one I've posted. Did you listen to it? I've already signed the petition. did you?

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Its such a fanatastic thing to see a fwe doctors take the vow serious enough to chance the demos coming after them and chance thier whole career!!! Without real and true doctors we will truly face the end of our existance!! At some point we are at a wall now and each of us is being given a chance to stand for truth and love or dark and hate. Its how each of us decides how we are going to conquer this wall is how we all will survive or face extinction!! My opinion of coarse but i truly think we are at a precipice!!!R ricardo

(1) Show this thread