Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

VK on Twitter, “ If they can control Chicken from having eggs by tainting the feed imagine what they could do with...”

Did you know that the company that makes questionable chicken feed (Purina) is owned by the same food conglomerate {Nestle) that makes human baby food (Gerber).

Most of the food human’s consume is made by companies owned by only 10 giant food conglomerates.

It is not expensive to eat healthy. Yes the box stuff is cheap, but if you just buy fresh vegetables, fruits, meat and dairy it doesn’t cost any more. And yes I’m aware some may be GMO or not as nutritious as it used to be, but for me the less processed the better. Really consider what is on store shelves and why is it even called food. It’s been so manufactured and processed it doesn’t resemble real food. And why does it cost less to buy food that’s processed when it takes so much expensive equipment, buildings and people to make it? When it does’t cost near that to just harvest and sell. They’ve totally lied about prices and we bought it. Just ask, what is good? It’s what is as close to the way God made it. Holy Spirit told me that almost 40 years ago when I asked Him what should I eat after being so confused by different diets.
Our problem is we’re too tired from working & other activities society says we have to do to cook from scratch…

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tejasgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brave Grace, click on at the bottom under it