VK is all over Facebook with, get this.. Normies! πŸ™Œ
It’s happening. β˜ΊοΈπŸ™

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I post VK memes on FB all the time. Have for years.
My 18yr personal account w/5000 frenz was banned in 2019 and I couldn't get back on w/o showing ID, so dusted off my old business account that I never used even though I despise FB and Zuck. 2 of my Liberal sisters blocked me bc I was a Trump supporter. Lol.
I'm in a lot of Freedom groups. Even though I don't have many followers, FB has restricted me again this past week. IDGAF. The truth needs to get out. I will keep posting until I get booted off.
#DigitalSoldier

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

😞 I have become a regular in fb jail/time-outs. A few of my liberal friends did the same. I got 2 of them back! They wake slowly.
Any way we can πŸ«ΆπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

πŸ˜…I don't know who that account is, but sure af noticed that on my timeline, and reposted the poison chicken feed one, lol FROGS ERRYWHERE>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

You’re getting them too, huh. Finally! 😨πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Water...#WatchTheWater

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

That’s so awesome, I can feel
The vibes from here πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I can't even find his account on Facebook.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

He’s not on there! They are finding his posts and putting them up. πŸ™‚

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Yes, they did post articles about this years ago. They were going to add what they wanted to the Water, Food, and Pet Food. They were working on those same chemicals that will grow within the plants that you eat.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I have been digging a bit. Not completely familiar with it. However it was a pleasant surprise to see VK’s posts on several walls this week. The same people that were calling us crazy just several months ago. So grateful πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

VK is on facebook too?

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

No Pepe. The naysayers from the last 3 yrs are posting his stuff. Seeing it daily now. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ƒ

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! πŸͺžThe Truth Will Set You Free πŸͺž πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Family Is Everything πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… MAGA πŸ¦…

He is!