Halftime show. Hmm. Red and white blood cells. Adrenochrome?

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Knowing what we all know now, why the heck is anyone watching this trash?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

yep wow u ladys r so smart tk u

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Angela Smith to her Publication

thankyou. do u know what that was from?

(1) Show this thread

Wife 💍 Mom ❤️ American 🇺🇸

I picked up the evil red eyes in the dark, and the darkness parted for the blinding bright light... dark to light 🤷🏻‍♀️ The whole show gave me some creepy vibes!

Truth Seeker 🌟Patriot 🇺🇸

All I can think is they all look like they are wearing jockstraps on their heads 🤷‍♀️

Wife 💍 Mom ❤️ American 🇺🇸

In response Susie QQQ to her Publication

I said the exact same thing!!!!!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Susie QQQ to her Publication

That's exactly what I said.

(2) Show this thread

Here for news. Trump/Flynn 2020. WWG1WGAWW

they look like aliens

Red is not only an adrenachrome color. It's Trump's color, MAGA hats, etc. Note some of the hands look like they are holding light.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Every Time to her Publication

double masks?

In response Every Time to her Publication

Black and Red Vatican

(4) Show this thread

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

in the beginning that guy was lowered down like he "fell down from heaven" with all the back ups w red glowing eyes & i swear i saw an upside down red cross

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

i thought "lucifer" when i saw that

(1) Show this thread

A Veteran, and old soul. I stand for Love and Light for Humanity.

The sad part is we all see it but not the sleeping normiees

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Barbara Rosseau to her Publication

Agree Barbara, none of this is waking up the sleeping dead. Just pissing off the Patriots even more.

(1) Show this thread

Super creepy and even chaotic at times

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication

my thoughts exactly

(1) Show this thread

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

i couldn't stop looking at the jockstrap on their face! 😏 But that makes since! My iphone emoji has a blood drop now!! 😡 Not cool!!

In response Claire Reagan to her Publication

haha. my son and i made up out own lyrics using those words. 🎶we wear underwear on face🎵

(1) Show this thread

white face, black eyes.. panda eyes? sick fucks

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

Weird gas like masks, red (blood) everywhere, apocolyptic vids in background, everyone bandaged?? Not entertaining and I got hopeful with the gloves everywhwre...but nothing that I could see.

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

Or Red Coats