Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

3-6-9 Maybe

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

thank you VK !! Night

Networking. That's what a lot of your posts are saying. The combining of people on a structure that acts just like our cells. Though, as you post, a lot of your posts have even deeper meaning. Which I have not caught yet, but will be lead to understand. Always with love.

Ripple....Its what I often see when I watch the water.

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

Just sayin....

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I totally nerd out on the Fibonacci Sequence. Happy to have some XRP for this reason alone. GAHHHH!

Speaking of Gold, can someone explain this ??? Never saw that before ! dollar to silver and to gold = 0 ?? https://www.usdebtclock.org/

"But it really does come out of that mathematical principle, the golden ratio."

Sounds like he was trying to convince her as if she might not believe it!

Might have been better to say boat propellers make ripples , but oooh no, they had to sound super intelligent!

Golden ratio...... Hmmn maybe something to it. How much gold is an ounce??? Just thinking out loud. Would be a nice number for xrp to start at

It always looked like this to me

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning VK☀️
ICU still cant go on peoples profile
Still Need to refresh to open anything
Work in progress

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Tried the edit button
Cool seems like you can only edit once
You can actually go ti peoples profiles now

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Looks more like s bloody fidget spinner... no matter how much intellectual bs is spouted

Golden Ratio = Fibonacci Sequence.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )
Looks.golden.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

GM VK. Golden!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Testing 1,2,3.