AU FAMILY. I f u could please lift the Kennison family up in prayer while we are in Beatty Nevada on a mini vacation my husband got a call yesterday that his brother and best friend died of a heart attack. As far as we have been told he never got the vax but we don’t know for sure. Please pray for my husband and his brothers wife and kids

Only people mentioned by @JudyinAmerica in this post can reply

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

πŸ™

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Prayers for your family.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sending prayers.

πŸ’š#PrayerTeamLoveπŸ’™

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Praying peace for your heart. πŸ™

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

Praying for you all... so sorry... πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for your family at this rough time.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over the Kennison family as they mourn the passing of their loved one. Please surround them with love, support and comfort. In Your Precious and Might Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

That's very sad :( PrayersπŸ™

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
#prayerteam

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

πŸ’•πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Praying

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

Prayers Up πŸ™πŸ»

Prayers for you and your family Judith πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God give you strenght to go through this πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for the entire family, May God Bless You!

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer. Please hold the Kennison family in Your divine embrace that they may feel Your infinite and unconditional love. Let them be strong as they endure the loss of their loved one, and let them hear Your voice that they may know in their hearts that he is with you in Heaven.

Please bring the Kennison family peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen πŸ™πŸ»

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

May πŸ™βœ¨God✨ almighty send his blessings✨ healin🌈 light✨ and LQVEπŸ’— his Angels to comford you and your loved onesπŸ’—

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

Sending love and prayers