Everyone don't panic! AU is be coming version 2. Or AU 2.0.
It was put into beta back in October and is now switching over to it. I know this simply because I've been beta testing it as well, as have a handful of others.

I personally like v2 it's faster more reliable when typing upload speeds are faster it needs more than 500mbs for media upload but other than that it's a greater version of an already amazing platform.

The switch is why everyone's lagging/failed to upload/profile/

Just have patience frens!

Love that second-chance edit feature for grammatical errors*

Only people mentioned by @Redwavecrashin in this post can reply

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

A beautiful mix of AU and wego... when you want to tag someone their name pops up. Clicking on the name takes forever at the moment, but at least you can see their@name like@kad784

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

Bummed we can't see when someone logged in last because the syncs were crazy but overall it's awesome!

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

Some people's post are not fully visible. They move off to the right side. No way to move screen to see all the words.

In response Frank Dionne to his Publication

#sitebugs I noticed same. A few posts are cut on right side possibly due to scroll bar

(1) Show this thread

My phone app isn't working properly, I can't read any anyone else's comments, am unable to comment or read my own notifications. Came on line to send a message to the administrator and can only see a portion of the profile of those that I follow. Phone has upgraded and so has my computer. I cleared the cookies and nothing seems to be better.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Access on a browser for now. Might be an app problem.#sitebugs

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Love the editing addition however I can't upload photos and there's way too much buffering on my end. I'm on my phone now and it's so much slower and photos aren't uploading. I know you are in testing mode. I just wanted to provide feedback.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Clear your cache and cookies and maybe try a different browser.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

YES!!! Thank you Koba for the edit ability! I've been waiting. LOL! I will probably wear it out. 😂😂😂

💖We are all God’s children.💖

What edit feature?
Found it! Yes very nice!

I know things must change but I liked the old version better it was much more user friendly.

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

Once you get used to it the features are awesome like tagging someone@cmbwsu

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

I’m happy it has auto caps for beginning a sentence.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I use to be able to put a finger on another person's profile and get all their info/stats/following status and now that doesn't work anymore.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

#sitebugs good point.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Awesome I’m sure I’m gonna spend most of my time editing my typos!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

More bells and whistles isn't necessarily always better.