Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

I frequently visit the US debt clock website, and as I was looking today, i noticed that some info has been changed. I am usually tracking Silver & Gold ratios. Very interesting to say the least. Please Let it be done now! #WeThePeople
#SlavesNoMore
#wwg1wga 🇺🇸🦅
https://www.usdebtclock.org

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Did you notice the others strange things ???

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

I really was just looking at the Gold/Silver/ to be honest. at quick glance, 22+ million millionaires seemed high. But i would argue this will be a low number after the financial changes.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

a couple of the accounts are running backwards going down not up

Yes i did see that, when i went back to it.
if you see anything that is a major change, please let me know if you get the chance! thank you! 🦁❤️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tom Carr, click on at the bottom under it