Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Am I allowed to retract? LOL maybe the Bucs are going to win πŸ’€

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Tom Brady local to Trump

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

The EARSβ—οΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

WOW❗️❗️Yeap Thats definitely NOT HIM😳WTF

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (βŠ™οΉβŠ™βœΏ) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

because of the thick earlobe and kinda bulbous nose end ?

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Oh yeah! And the hair.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Possum49) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I dont think so either. Nose and ears completely different.

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

Dimple?

In response Stacy Landis to her Publication

That's about the only similarity πŸ˜‚ Hair different, nose different, ears different.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts