This account likes to live dangerously. i love how he opens his threads to lure in the libs then starts truth bombs. Seriously good account, give him a follow if you are not suspended like me

https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/1619097842945085440?s=20

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I follow him! And, yes, he is awesome. 😊

Absolutely brilliant!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Oh yeah... Helped shove race relations back 150 years.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Key words...so far...may he rot in hell

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Great postin.
I'm not on twiter.
Here's what I didnt see in the thread.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

The Manchurian Candidate.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Joe M used to do that on twitter. Lure the Libs in. lol
As Q would say#CAMOUFLAGE :)

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Yes he did lol

(1) Show this thread