The background dancers at halftime are wearing masks that look like they just had plastic surgery... body double comms?

nothing is as it appears.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

it was as creepy as the cardboard crowd with random humans in between 😂! maybe we actually being phased out with cardboard ? cardboards our enemy! 😂😂

That show was wierd. It looked like a tribute to Michael Jackson but at one point they looked like the chinese military marching around. The whitey tighty underwear masks were over the top. I appreciated that the slutty clothes and dancing were gone this year.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Nothing is as it seems, what if, all the masked dancers were Patriots we thought we dead? Paul Walker, Prince, MJ, etc...

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Here for World Peace 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

stupid waste of time...again

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I was kinda feeling MJ

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

I got that, too!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

i felt that vibe too...some his dance moves reminded me of MJ

(3) Show this thread

Well that was creepy to watch 😖

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

Changed the channel.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Made me think of Pink Floyds The Wall...
faceless, anonymous, meat for the grinder...

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Creepy af..

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Feels dark. Black and red rituals.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Just looking at that and thinking it was so weird....