Good Morning... Happy Friday!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

GM Kim, have a great FryDay! 😊

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

He's on the long healing road, a little better each day and still going in the right direction. Thank for the well wishes, so kind. 😊

I drove to NV yesterday to see him and give my mom a few days break from caregiving. Sitting next to him in the kitchen now administering his IV medication just talking about the what's going on in the world and the ridiculousness of it all. He was one of the only people in my family that read the DRQPS, was awakened, didn't think I was crazy, and that I could talk to about things that were happening. He is an avid and eloquent writer and sometimes wrote 10 letters or more a day to President Trump and other state and local representatives, always very involved.

Have always been close to him, but having this extra connection made the last 5+ years was extra meaningful. So thankful for every moment. He is fighting hard, I pray he is here to see their end and our new beginning. 🙏🏼

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Glad to hear he's getting better every day!

(1) Show this thread