#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Something to keep in mind... or rather not keep in mind.

Fortunately, Anon’s have been deprogrammed over the course of the past 5+ years to break the chains of indoctrination and rote learning forced upon us by the public education system.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

when i was in 1st grade i flunked the match the items assignment. the shirt to the drawer, teacup to the saucer, dog to the dog house, because i thought it would be funnier to put the teacup in the drawer the shirt in the dog house and the dog on the saucer. i was still laughing when my older sister said i was retarded. this may have been when my mother started drinking. no one really wants me thinking for myself.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Except for intuits, who always know better and doesnt pay attention to bs.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Good Morning Cowboy W2b !
Slaves No More ...

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

I personally believe "Think for yourself" is the most important parts of "The Great Awakening".
This holds true even for things that come from those you want to "Trust" which is the "due diligence" part.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Sheep No More!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

correct sir