Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

"I'm a diver....." Yes...that does make sense when you think about it....

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

NASA and Hitler...
Obama is Hitler's grandson.
NASA and Comet Ping Pong "Pizza Party", foundrasing for Hillary 〜wikileaks e-mail🔍

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’ve seen a few of these, but hilarious all together!! 👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻💥❤️

The patriots of the world are in this together, WWG1WGA

Or just look at the moon landing vehicle, its just ridiculous, that this piece of garbage survived in space: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDbUgd3MWSI

NASA's Laughable Apollo Lunar Lander - YouTube

Take a second to honestly observe the following picture and tell me what this looks like to you? If you said a bunch of cardboard, construction paper, curta...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Which one is the psyop, the landing or non-landing? This tends to be the issue on most items of question.

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Everything is a psyop. Everything!

(1) Show this thread

✝️💥👍😃🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

322 ....and they're buying it.#FishStory

Q 2222

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

millions and millions of People bought it!