I learned something very early on in this journey... If God doesn't want you to know something, it's impossible to understand it until the timing is right. So you have to pace yourself and find things that interest you and keep you positive in the meantime.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I get that. Though prayed for president was clueless about the widespread deception, absolute corruption, and the dungeon depths of EVIL. Started last March down the rabbit holes. I was Fookin CLUELESS. Months of little sleep and lots of ttears. My Awakening for Truth❤️

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

💯% correct, Doq!
Never give up. God's worth waiting for.

I agree. Being one who has always been awake, & reads & researchers a lot, may I add be mindful of who you share everything you learn with. There are many I will not show certain videos to, or let them listen, or even tell them very much but the surface of the facts. They need to be able to sleep. They have lived being slaves to the gov't. They hate to spend money because of the depression. Do they need to know the worst? No. It is our children we have to focus on, & make them understand, (age appropriate). They are who we will be leaving in charge, & have to know, so it never happens again.

Soon the whole world of sleepwalkers will be hearing truth they won't want to hear. It's easier to keep a lie going than to tell people the truth when it goes against everything they have ever believed. We've been lied to for generations. When our current fight is over, the real work begins. That work may take a couple generations to complete.

I love this. thank yiu.

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

likewise when you're trying to speak something that somebody shouldn't hear. You look like you have Three heads. Or you simply forget instantly what you were about to say.

I support Donald Trump and General Flynn. I love my country, In love with my husband, and saved by the Lord Jesus Christ!

everything happens as it is supposed to happen but never as most predicted it would happen, that includes myself. Lol! i know who holds the future. God bless you all!!!

He only shows us /presents us with (adversity) that which he knows we're ready for.

Psalm 23.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

LIke you hun Nana learned a long time ago that God has his own timing, and it usually is not our time table.
I am so blessed at this point I may burst tho. The things he has allowed me to see the last few months and again today are simply amazing. So excited I am beyond words.
Call on God's angels out loud to help you when ever you need.
They are here to help.
Try to find your positives and multiply them. If you have more than you need try to help others when you can. Good Karma will come back to ya.

Wordsmith, Lightworker, Anon, Human Design 1/3 Splenic Manifestor Holding the Light is my Soul Purpose

I did not wake up until 2020 although suspicious lifelong. I know now that I am right where I need to be and more will be revealed as I am ready and able to process.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Thank you Doq😊

Jesus is my Lord And Savior Trump is My President #savethechildren

This......all day long

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Im good with it being on God's timing. But comm after comm pushing watching the Super Shit Show hit a nerve. I will never stop fighting. God wins. 💖🇺🇸

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

Thanks for that. I overthink everything but some things I can't grasp. Jetson White Youtube channel is great. I feel he is correct.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

So many forget it'sGod's PERFECT timing!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Perfect explanation.

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

this is sooooo true.
i find a piece of the puzzle.
and then shift my attention because a different piece turns on a light bulb in my mind.
then i watch a tv show like Star gate and then more connections are made.
its crazy.
but the more you know 🧐

i do take breaks, then stuff starts falling into place for me 🍿🍿🍿

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

I find connections everywhere now. Its crazy! Hard to focus on anything else.

(1) Show this thread

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

🚨🦅🇺🇸 Calling all patriots🇺🇸🦅🚨
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-patriots-please-help.html

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

Yes, you've touched on something Ive felt quite often. I liken it to a body builder going through periods of plateaus where they see no progress.
Except here, the knowlegde can create plateaus of despair over an inability to change anything in an instant. Thats where your advice is spot on.

Wordsmith, Lightworker, Anon, Human Design 1/3 Splenic Manifestor Holding the Light is my Soul Purpose

Learning ancient herbalism and essential oil healing.

De-Corporated Individual Thinker,, I'm So Dangerously Delusional. I Need Help, Donate Towards The Help You Think I Need. GOD Bless

the Time Is Now
Always

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Then when He does want you to know, he will provide what you need when you need it. Bread crumbs to bake loaves!

Highlights from the sermon today on John 7:1-13
"God shows up at the right time!
"How do we stand firm in the face of evil?" It takes courage!
"True discipleship means giving up everything to follow Him."
What am I willing to give up?
"Don't be afraid. We need to be those that stand up and speak the truth!"
"Standing firm takes wisdom and courage."
There was more but this is so precient for right now where we all are in this situation. Love my pastor! He's been on fire since this all started.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Sometimes painful, but true.#truth

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

So veru True!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

Amen to that!

Mom of twins, small town midwest girl. Love President Trump! God Bless the ❤🇺🇲❤.

💯.....❤👆