Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Ron Giles Helps Me INNERSTAND the ILLUSION NOW

The thousands of years of Cabal ruling have taken almost EVERYTHING and distorted its purity so that we cannot find what is real anymore.

Attempting to take anything into our "Go Within" journey that is not in its purity will destroy what we are trying to do.

I am talking about where the world is now and all the MILITARY deceptions that are taking place.

You cannot take any of that intel with you as it is all questionable and in most cases of little value even if it is true.

When you focus on worldly things and try to find your spiritual essence inside of you, you are taking a semi-truck load of "stuff" with you that you will have to get rid of to find the purity of what you want.

This may be the hardest thing you can do but it is ESSENTIAL for your success. None of the Cabal tainted illusions are real. Nothing is there you can count on. (2 PAGES)

πŸ’“ Thank you Aztek Jade