I want to thank everyone who prayed for my husband, God’s definitely working in this situation… his surgery was CANCELED😂🙌 They canceled it bc 2 people at his work just got diagnosed with Covid! So now we are planning how we can keep the wolves at bay for a bit longer LOL! Please keep praying for this situation, for his EF to go higher, into a normal range!🙏🙏🙏 He still needs a miracle, but we’re so grateful for the small miracle we got today!! The first of MANY I believe😁 Thanks again & Love you all!!❤️❤️❤️

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

That's Awesome....wow..!! Sending prayers for your hubby until he is completely out of danger and back to wellness..🙏🙏🙏🙏🤗💗

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Yes!!! It was such an immediate answer to prayer that it made us laugh😂, joyful laughter! Now we still face a battle with the doc and his minions LOL!! But I'm ready!! He's a little tired, but God's got this!! Thanks for your prayers!!❤️

(1) Show this thread

GLORY TO GOD CONTINUED MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

AMEN!!! Thank you so much for your prayers!!❤️

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I will pray for your husband, that his body is healed fully. I pray that GOD stays with you both to keep you safe and healthy while in the hospital. AMEN.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you so much!!! Praise the Lord we aren't in the hospital... they pretty much do as much as they can on an outpatient basis now, thank goodness!! So another bullet dodged😂❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

In response Kimberly Dawn to her Publication

Thank you so much!! Your prayers give us strength!!😄❤️

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Thank you so much!!!😄❤️

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🙏❤️🙏

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

🙏🙏🙏♥️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏✨❤️❤️✨🙏

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏❤️🙏

God works very mysteriously….😎❤️❤️❤️

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

LOL!!! This was quite a happy surprise, and one of those 'mysterious ways' that we will always remember😂 God using something the devil meant for harm for our good!!🙌❤️

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💞💞🙏

❤️🙏🙏🙏✝️