IGNORE πŸ‘‡
Hunter laptop
Weiner laptop
Rich laptop
Pelosi laptop

#lookherenotthere

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Kat, who is doing these searches? Hopefully specop teams?

😹 When I become totally engrossed in QTeam's movie
I pinch myself
& remember what Q The Storm Rider said:

@qthestormrider777
"EVERYTHING you're watching is SCRIPTED.
YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING A MOVIE
πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰THE WHOLE TIME
WITH ACTORS
STAGING.
That's how you COLLAPSE the deep state...
Through ACTORS who flip
Infiltrate
Play roles
Then leak leak leak [DECLAS]
WHISTLEBLOWERS....
TRUMP+++ ACTORS" πŸŽ­πŸŽ¬πŸ“½οΈπŸΏ

I believe EVERYTHING we're seeing
was done YEARS ago
& we're being SHOWN it now πŸ€©πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ’ž

What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT actors?

Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.

#TheGreatAwakening

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

οΏΌπŸ’―Agree! πŸ‘€ When CiC Trump defends pos pence its to confuse msm. U know they were ready to defend pence...but how do they stand with Trump AND demonize him at the same time? What do they want us to believe/think! Lol....and the attorneys who are suddenly finding classified docs at these residences MUST BE COOPERATING with white hats to save their asses from the gallows. Imo. The docs have been there for years and who else would have known AND REPORTED IT?!?
Multi-D Chess w/Military Planning at its Best!
A triple reverse mindfuck will clear all that up.
Juan says: Never expect a linear response...AND THATS WHAT PEOPLE EXPECT! Lolol....its a sting op and a scripted movie to boot.
Wake and Bake everybody!
Thanks Kat...U rock!!!
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE IN REVERSE!

Psychologically Beating them with their own Stick!

BRILLIANT!

Monty Python - Bridge of Death - YouTube

The Animated Monster skit from Monty Python and the Holy GrailI do not own any of this material it's all courtesy of Monty Python at www.youtube.com/MontyPyt...

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

my husband loves Monty Python! He is always quoting lines from these shows

Monty Python Contains a lot of Truth, Disguised as Humor; but not everyone can see that. Cudos to Your Husband!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

Am saving this to show him, he'll get a kick out of it!

🀣Yes it does! My husband has that weird sense of humor & wit as well. He's a pilot & he told me once on approach he quoted that exact line to the ATC & the ATC guy got it!!!!! & replied back with the correct answer 🀣 which doesn't happen often & it even surprised my husband!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

MONTY PYTHON AND THE BLACK KNIGHT

The Black Knight Represents the Warrior Ego Disconnected from Source that Believes that it's Own Testosterone is the Ultimate Source of Power; BUT when Confronted with the Power of the True King/Arthur who is an Embodiment of the Source through which others can Discover that Source Within Themselves, the Black Knight is Completely Defenseless and Loses both of his Arms and Legs to Arthur; Yet, even when Arthur "Rides" Away the Black Knight Persists in His Delusion, saying: "Come Back Here and Fight. I'll Bite Your Kneecaps! I'll Nibble Your Bum!"

I Actually have a Homemade Black Knight in the Corner of my "Man-Cave" that someone made from Tin; and it is Holding a Monty Python Black Knight Doll with Removable Velcro Arms and Legs.

It is a Daily Reminder for Me to Honor and Appreciate my Warrior Energies, but to Always Recognize that they are Ultimately Grounded and must be placed in Service to Source

Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Black Knight - YouTube

One of the best scenes in the movie, hope you enjoy!

(1) Show this thread