Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Been waiting since Bobby Kennedy, I think we are close. Q follower, Trump is Prez, WWG1WGA God Wins

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Facebook is DARPAs LifeLog.

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

figures...not surprised to learn this.

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

..jus sayin..🤷‍♀️

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

HA! I saw that last night and laughed so hard! Laughed hard again! Thank you!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

they finally got me yesterday. account since 2008 completely removed, no appeal. ive never even had a 30 suspension. but i posted mike Lindells election fraud video. 😆 this has been my cover photo for a year now.... so now its my badge of honor! its no secret who I am... 😉#wwg1wga

(2) Show this thread

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

i tried researching this and got nothing. what are the sources for this information?

In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

I'd like to know the source for this.

(1) Show this thread

not fooling anyone....anymore.....

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Still think Facebook was founded/funded by a bored college student? No, but the well-timed movie sure helped sell that story, just like other well-timed movies have sold other bullshit stories. We've been getting played for years.