#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hi VK.
I’m astounded by what I’m discovering in .@OneFoulWow’s videos. It gives a whole new meaning and dimension to Dark to LIGHT, and future proves past. Again, thank you, for choosing to be here, to help teach, nudge, and guide us along this journey.

I promise to try to avoid asking “Are we there yet?” from the backseat in the future. :)

TS = 3:01 PM > 3:01 > 4 > 1111.

Dec 07, 2017 10:27:06 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
#FLYROTHSFLY#
Sweet dreams.
Q

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

If you take a look around at the old buildings that are still in Russia it looks like the buildings that I have seen SiriusB and others post that are supposedly Tartaria.

that word tartario it's a little tricky when you think about a one world government then that kind of sound like the New world order I think that works arterios a psychop these people are very evil it's a psychop on a psychop on a psychop just from what I gather from my research

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DDK in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk but I hope at some point we find out the truth.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread