Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yup, I was listening to Art Bell and Mels' hole back then....In my state.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

my sons grandfather was yakima. nowvwe know where the term “he doesn’t know his head from a hole in the ground “ comes from

Not the Mel I thought, but cool story nonetheless.

This is a longer video, that looks to be the original source of the Tik Tok video that VK posted. It contains additional history and details to explore.

https://rumble.com/v1o6bzz-another-dimension-time-travel-portal-a-different-planet-whats-at-the-bottom.html

Have you seen this, @vincentkennedy ?

😮

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😮

👍

👍😃❤️💥✝️🙏

Drop 4459

THE Hole Runs Deep
Q

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

The important question here - is :

Did the APPLIANCES come back to haunt their owners?

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

I wanna go, I will be the first to jump
who's with me???🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️

I loved Art Bell!!

La Brea | Official Trailer | Paramount+ - YouTube

An epic adventure begins when a massive sinkhole opens up in the middle of LA, pulling hundreds of people and buildings into its depths. Those who fell in fi...

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Mel ‘Waters’? . 🤨

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

he has a youtube channel!! he does some really great videos.... he has been on youtube for about 2 years!! the channel name in The why files. with hecklefish...lol hahaha 😆

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just wait til we get to Antartica!
Gonna EXPLODE some heads!😨😱😬

Stargates are real, imho.

Nana is p-r-e-t-t-y sure that when you go thro one it feels like walking thro water.😁

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i cant wait. sound soo exciting 😁

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Can we find it?
Can we physically get to it?
Anyone got anything else on it from locals?

There are portals all over the planet I have heard.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I personally would have moved if my dog was afraid of it, I would have packed my bags and never returned to it, It sounds like its a hole to Hell

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

i am with you on that. always trust instincts of dogs and children

(1) Show this thread

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

A semi short distance away from Ellensberg is the town of Roslyn (Northern Exposure was filmed there) And next to that is Suncadia Resort. When Suncadia was under construction a local said a military convoy when in a barricaded road and NEVER came out. This is an old mining area. There is also a road that leads up to a hill with large doors. Local leaders at least once had a very a meeting there, Governor Christine Gregoire etc. The land was purchased in 1996,, CEO Trendwest, Bill Peare. I and others think this is a very secretive and exclusive club.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Sinkholes 🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️?

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

👍Love the WF and the fish w/ tin foil. VK this would make a great series of reports, weekly

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

I'm Coast2Coast/Art Bell fan since 96. Art's audience was informed aware & all listeners knew the 'alien' dialog garnered potential for a hostile visit. Heard a few shows topic being EBE's & similar 'disappearing' or threatening results to reporters. Sadly Art Bell die & C2C not the same since JB got in.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😵
SO we have established several facts.
1) the govt is creepy as __________ (your adjective here)
2) A bottomless pit appears to exist
3) NEVER throw your dog into the bottomless pit...........they won't ever forgive you ;0(.

Good to know.

Ahh, April '22 this show, "OUTER RANGE", debuted. Great series!

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Wow, the government was really, really, REALLY into covering up for the Clintons!