#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

SiriusB on Twit wit seems to know more about Tartaria than anyone Nana has run across.
Why?
IDK!
Where did he get all these pics?
He says he remembers his life there which I can believe since I remember some of mine, but idk.

It would seem that 1000 yrs were stolen from us if so.

His belief is that the 1000 yrs of Tartaria was the 1000 yrs that Jesus ruled, and that we are farther along in this story than most think.

There has not been a worldwide great Tribulation as described in Revelation. We are in the church age before the rapture and then the great tribulation. Jesus isn't here, he is not on the throne.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RRLeath in this post can reply

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

I too thought that, but how would we know if it was 1000 years ago?

At the end of the 1000 years after Christ's return, mankind rebels and then there is a new heaven and new earth.

If you've looked into the 12k year catastropism cycle, it's all about to kick off in the next couple of decades. Solar micro-Nova etc. etc.
I am no longer certain, of where we are in ANY timelines. ;-)

And frankly I am looking forward to a future that HASN'T been written already!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Idk just sharing what I find. I neither have memories of living then nor do I know who actually wrote and transcribed Revelations.
What I do know and trust is my connection to God directly.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Believers, the Church, will be raptured and protected from the wrath to come - the great Tribulation. Following the great trib is Christ's second coming, along with his resurrected saints who will rule with him. This is to fulfill God's promise to Israel of a Messiah. Those on esrth that come out of the great trib as believers will live in the new Kingdom. These people will continue to marry and give birth but in a the new kingdom will be considered a child at age 100. (People will live maybe the entire 1000 years). The first resurrected group, the Church, will never die because they already have their resurrected bodies. At the end satan is released, he and all mankind, also the rest of the dead that were not raptured (not the church) will be judged and the evil unrentant along with satan will be cast into the lake of fire...eternal damnation. Following that a perfect new heaven and new earth...forever. 😊My telling may have flaws but it is all in the Bible.

(1) Show this thread