Interesting old map shows California as an island.
Maybe George Strait was on to something 🎶 ocean front property in Arizona…🎶

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

That's because it was....

https://californiaasanisland.org/

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How are you doing Cowboy?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Look again at the map. Russia is old Tartaria! Is this why we worked with Stalin and looked away while he committed atrocities as bad as Hitler? Is this why the cabal wants to destroy Russia now so the past never comes to light? 🤔

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Gotta love George, he was throwing the Golden Gate in free👊 Music tells truth stories too👍

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for 20 years.

This 1578 map by Gerard De Jode doesn’t even show Cali Island…

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Jack Fancy to his Publication

isn't it interesting all these old maps show Antarctica surrounding the earth? not just at the bottom of the south pole.

(2) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Actually, this sounds possible if you take into account the Sierra Nevada's on California's eastern border with Nevada.

The Sierra Nevada's could have been/were formed when California floated east, and collided with the mainland like the Himalayas with the Indian subcontinent.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

They weren't far off either

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Already have the beach sand from The Dunes. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFoGq1gP_L4
not as cool as your map but cali had a giant lake not long ago

Why US Removed its 9th Largest Lake - YouTube

Lake Corcoran was once the 9th largest lake in the United States, but now it's gone. What happened to make this massive body of water completely disappear? ...

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

And TOOL as well.

Look up the lyrics to Aenema.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

If Pacific NW is true Israel.. what would CA truly be? Inquiring minds.