For all who prayed with me for my brother Jim, he passed away early this morning. I was able to spend time with him this weekend and to make him smile a few times. Thank you all for your support.

πŸ™β€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @Anatated in this post can reply

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

so sorry πŸ™ πŸ™

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

So Sorry, Prayers Up πŸ™πŸ»

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I am so very sorry for your loss Ana. πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

My deepest condolences Ana

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so so sorry. My heart is with you.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I am sorry πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending πŸ’•πŸ™πŸΌ

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Sorry for you loss. Glad you got to spend some time with him.

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Keeping you all in prayer. You will be reunited in a glorious way by the Divine Mercy of the Lord. πŸ™πŸ’•

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

Oh I am so sorry to hear of this. Our Lord God comforts and keeps us, I know how hard it can be to lose a sibling.

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.πŸ™β€οΈβœŒοΈ The Lord is my best friend πŸ‘£

Very sorry for your loss. What a blessing to have the opportunity to spend some time with him. πŸ™β€οΈ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

β€οΈπŸ™ May God have welcomed Jim into His heavenly Kingdom with open arms.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

praying for you and your family
so sorry

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I am very sorry for your loss.

πŸ™πŸ˜’β€οΈπŸ™

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

so sorry for your loss πŸ™β€οΈ

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

We will keep you in our prayers, and please know that he is with God now. Know you are not alone, and we are praying for your comfort and for peace in your heart. Losing a loved one is never easy. Blessings and comfort for you.

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man πŸ˜‰

soo sorry 😞 πŸ™πŸ™ for you

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

πŸ’”So sorry. πŸ™

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

So very sorry for your loss Ana
Hugs and prayers of comfort
πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’ž

Very sorry Ana. ❀️ Happy that you had some final loving moments before he passed on to be in Gods loving arms. God bless you and your family fren. πŸ™β€οΈ

SO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR BROTHER WE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMFORT YOU WITH HIS MIGHTY LOVING LIGHT AND PEACE SO GLAD YOU GOT THAT TIME WITH YOUR BROTHER LOVE AND HUGS FROM TEXAS

thoughts -> feelings -> actions -> results. When you change your thoughts, you'll change your life.

I’m so sorry for your loss, Ana. Glad you got to spend time with him before he passed. Prayers for you and your family. May God comfort you all during this difficult time. πŸ™β€οΈ

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to allπŸ™πŸ™Œ. WWG1WGA

I’m so sorry for you and your family’s loss Prayers to you all. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

So Sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»