Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

🤣😅😄😄🤣

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🤣😅😄😄🤣

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🤣🤣😂😂🤣

🤣💯 Truth

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

😉had to screen shot before I posted
Nice #'s 17; 107

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

Love it!! ❤️❤️Wish it would happen to me!😞

That’s so great!! 😁

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

lol love it !!!!

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

😆😂😂I love it

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

😂🤣😂 So funny! I love it!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

waiting for this to happen

I'm still waiting for that day to come. Still have a lot of family members completely asleep or at least half asleep. I can't seem to reach them any further because they still believe in the "Fake News Media" and the so called "Science"! Until they shut down the Fake News and tell/show the people the truth there's not much more I can do to wake them up. The information I share with them just gets blown off. Not giving up on them. I'll still share what I find but I have very little hope they will actually listen!!! I really wish this would happen soon 👇

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

A lot of my family abroad (Europe) is the same , it’s heartbreaking to see that they believe every word the media says as truth in their heart so deep.My Love for them seems to overpower that believe system when we talk, and I just don’t want to give up hope that one day one day they will see the deception ❤️

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Same here now.
Real family feels far away from me.
Honestly I dont feel the need.
There are showing up some other...
Twilight zone.

(4) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

😊 So looking forward to this day! I would have a hard time not pushing them into the deep end of the Conspiracy Theory Pool!
I have to remember I have a over 2 years to wrap my head around things. I need to start Newbies in a Conspiracy Theory Baby Pool other wise they may drown from the flood of information.

When this happens, I get so excited, I almost can’t talk!! 🤣😂

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

🤣😆😅 - waiting for that day!

made my morning smile and laugh. good one!!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

lol. o happy day

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Love it!!!

😃💥❤️👍...Hey Jean !!

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Hey Daniel. Hope you had a great weekend.

(1) Show this thread