Anonup Makes ppl happy!

While Nana is very happy and cozy here with our attained family, I feel like our purpose is still to bring everyone else along.

WWG1WGA

In response Corn Stalking to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Love you Nana and love the pic, last life that's where I died
❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Awwh hun we all thank you, and so glad you are back here with us.

So far I have only remembered one actual death, a few lives but only one death and I didnt feel it just saw myself fall dead in Egyptian times.

I must have been fairly well off because the room I was in would have been for well off and the clothes and jewelry were of wealth it looked like too.

(1) Show this thread

I am still thinking about the Disney video that you posted last night.
I asked you about your feelings on Spiritual Warfare and if you are comfortable talking about it.
When we wonder why others are not seeing what we see so clearly there has to be more to it in my opinion.
In order for them to see what do we think has to happen?
What is going on around us that we are bot seeing.
It all matters.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Agree completrly, Nana. We cant give up on them 🙏❤️

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Helping each other is what we are here to do. Isn't that so awesome.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I think we have been 😉