Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There is nothing better in life than having sex, which then bears offspring that you get to cherish, teach and love.

It’s God’s plan and it’s beautiful.

We need more people telling that story.

I do agree and That's why this hurts all the more Doq.
I met my husband when I was 16. Married him when I was 21.
Planned to start a family at 26, didn't happen until 28yrs. Had my daughter, planned to have many more, Couldn't.
Focus on that one daughter.
Taught her all I knew. Loved her with every cell of my body.
She hates both of us.
She never wants to speak to us again.
They got a hold of her.
She was fine and reciprocated and thrived until she begged to go to public High School. We gave in. Even supported it.
It ended in the worst way possible.
Crying just typing this out.
I never knew your heart could break in so many pieces.
I know I'm not the only one going through this exact same thing.
The journey has emotionally scarred the both of us to our core.
I know this is God's plan and I have to trust.
but it is the most hurtful thing in the world when your child wishes you dead and all you want to do is love them, hold them, watch them grow.
Exclusion, it's aw

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kekerista in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Our prayers for you, that you find comfort and peace in your heart, and that she does, too, and realizes you all love her so very much, and God loves all! Here is an idea; just came to mind. Anonymously send her a book about the horrible Tavistok Institute -Tavistock Institute: Social Engineering the Masses Paperback – September 22, 2015 - you can probably find it at Thriftbooks: https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/tavistock-institute-social-engineering-the-masses_daniel-estulin/13678414/all-editions/?resultid=ebd939f4-663f-4505-b2ca-397301fcfe9b

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I would but she will not tell anyone where she is at.
She calls my dad once in awhile and is smart enough to spoof the number. My husband is a code writer and I'm a long time "Rabit Holer" lol.
Tavistock has been a topic in our household many times during dinner conversations. My hope is that I taught her enough while she was with my husband and I to navigate and make good choices.
I pray for her multiple times a day.
The anger has left and there is only grief.
God wants me to experience this for some reason.
I haven't quite figured out why yet.
Until then.....I'll just love her on my end.
Thank you for your prayers and your time.
My heart hugs yours, Silver Cat.
xoxoxo

(1) Show this thread

😞

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

💙I find it very good, that you are telling the truth, here, no matter how much it hurts you or whether it would sound 'nice' to the others here..
it's only the truth that can teach us all about life.
Life hurts many times in my life, too, but i'm hesitant to write it down here for all the world to see, cause it's not enjoyable.
What i can say is, the Love for your own child, especially when conceived by pure Love, is so much more than anything in the world, it still gives, even though it hurts. It gives you such a weird strange loving feeling, that every pain you endure with hope that it will stick in the end, end it does. She will remember it all, even in another life. She will take everything you gave her with her for ever. Imagine not being nice to her, also that will stick and she will take also this with her. She will weight it in times of dire need, and the more it hurts her, the more it will stick and comfort her, even when she's regretting it all. She will take it as it is.💜

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication

Honestly that's the only thing that keeps me from contacting her. She's made her wishes very known.
I abide by them because I've always respected boundries. Practice what I preach.
She doesn't have a good answer to why she hates us anyway. In time she will realize it's her personality that she's wrestling with. It's not my place to tell her. These are things that come with maturity and age.
And if it doesn't? I've made peace with it as much as a mother could.
I expect she'll feel my pain when her pain ends and things will come full circle.
She committed crimes as a juvenile against us. Actual punishable by law crimes. The only answer I ever got was that she said to her therapist and then me later that she thinks she's evil and that she's holding me responsible for giving birth to her.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts