Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There is nothing better in life than having sex, which then bears offspring that you get to cherish, teach and love.

It’s God’s plan and it’s beautiful.

We need more people telling that story.

Charlie's social media lady had her 2 month old baby with us yesterday. Made Nana want another grandchild. The last one I will ever get will be 4 in a few days.

If you think children are a wonderful thing just wait til you have grands, if you don't already!

I can usually get a very good assessment of a persons true heart by the way they interact with babies and animals.

Charlie and his sweet wife most certainly passed that test yesterday.

She is a gymnastics coach and not big as a minute. Also very apparent that they also have a good relationship and treat each other well, not just an act for a video.

Always good to see how ppl really live as apposed to just what they chose to show you on a video.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it