In Service To God ๐Ÿ™ Future World Voice ๐ŸŒ Bearer of Gifts for Humanity โœ๏ธ Q sent me ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸฟWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™

Hey guys, for anyone on a Silver hunt right now, you may want to consider this Australian company I have just purchased through ๐Ÿ˜‡

abcbullion.com.au

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

In response I Am Camille to her Publication

Hi Camille
Well done. I have bought there as well. For people who cannot hold physical or get it, I have been recommending buying shares in the Silver/Lead Developer BOAB Metals BML. It is the best value lowest risk. Most advanced and most likely to mine in the BOOM. Its resources are in WA as well. I post about it on Hotcopper.com.au it has a great community of shareholders. Best Wishes Verily (Brissie)
#SilverSqueeze๏ธ๏ธ๏ธ๏ธ#silver#wwg1wga#Australia

In Service To God ๐Ÿ™ Future World Voice ๐ŸŒ Bearer of Gifts for Humanity โœ๏ธ Q sent me ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸฟWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

Hi Verily ๐Ÿ˜‡
Bless you, thankyou for the heads up into this strategy...I'll definitely check out your posts, you're all over this - kudos, Great work!
Qld alignment (Magnetic Is) Love it! ๐Ÿ™

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

In response I Am Camille to her Publication

If you get to Brisbane, DM me before hand and we can catch up. Best V

Absolutely V! Thankyou, I'm so glad you replied to me today. I am headed your way within a couple of months so will reach out for sure...so exciting! Consider it done. Bless you V, take great care of you and chat soon ๐Ÿ˜‡

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CommandThySelf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am Camille, click on at the bottom under it