Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There is nothing better in life than having sex, which then bears offspring that you get to cherish, teach and love.

It’s God’s plan and it’s beautiful.

We need more people telling that story.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

It is, and always will be, the only enjoyable way of doing it. At least, for women. Reason: there is no effective way of preventing the outcome to come alive, there is no zero probability and women are always confronted with the idea of it. Men not so much. It's just a fact of nature. AT least, that's what it was for me, when i still had to consider it. Not any more. I will never take chances, ever again. That one i sorted out for me, cause it doesn't feel right. But then, who's the right one? How to know? That is a complete different question.
From country to country, folk approach marriage in different ways. In Germany, Marriage means nothing to most people. In other places, it's not forbidden to get divorced, but people still don't, because it's old tradition to stick together, no matter what, why i kept searching other places, avoiding the ones, where sticking together doesn't mean a thing. Awful planet of deceit. How do we change this? Ideas? Morale transition? How?

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

Amen to that.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Another point is to only have offspring with one person who is your spouse.

Yes because Love and respect has to be there as well

👍🏻👊🏻🥰

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

👏!!