Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Prayer request frens
Have spent maybe 15 min. on here in the last several days. My mind feels like
it is shutting down on me. Went through something similar 3 years ago. .. 911 😒

Has anyone else experienced anything like this 😬

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I find it helps to listen to high vibrational music that is intended to RAISE your vibration. Here is an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t-zJOPTQ2g
Just an example. Along with others, sending Angels to comfort and guide during these challenging times. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

852 hz Love Frequency, Remove Negative Energy, Unconditional Love, Healing Music, Meditation - YouTube

852 hz Love Frequency, Raise Your Energy Vibration, Unconditional Love, Healing Music, Meditation, Remove Negative Energy, Increase Positive Energy852 hz - R...

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Thank you πŸ’žπŸ€—
This is particularly Beautiful 🧑

I sure hope you are doing better! I have been known to spend hours listening to this type of vibrational music with candles and incense and essential oils getting me back on track. Its just how it is these days with negative entities and energy running amuck. This Spiritual War is REAL!

Only people mentioned by @FelixaUnger in this post can reply

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Thank you πŸ€—
Will definitely spend more time doing this. No doubt
about it.. the War is REAL!
Blessings to you πŸ’žπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

And to you, my dear!

(1) Show this thread