Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Watching Domestic 'irregular' banking activity, 'BoA' - taking money from customer accnts. Yellen is not fully accurate on the dire condition she has lead us into. Keep an eye on your accounts. Seriously :)

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Ya think!🙃

Oh boy! What ya yell'in about Janet? Let r rip tater chip!😁

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Bring it all down! 🇺🇸

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Happening. 👍

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THATS THE PLAN CRASH THE FAKE FIAT MONEY SWITCH TO GOLDBACKS AND EVERY COUNTRYS CURRENCY WILL BE TRADED ON AN EQUAL FOOTING OF 1 TO 1. THERE WILL NO LONGER BE A DOMINANT CURRENCY CONTROLLING THE WORLD MARKETS AND SCREWING EVERYONE IN THE PROCESS

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Good, The Sooner The Better I Say!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

See, she is smart after all!

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread