Why has nobody been to the Moon in such a long Time?
Buzz will answer that for you

Only people mentioned by @RedPillPez in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Hidden Truth to his Publication

... also, Back then, did we REALLY have the tech to TRANSMIT communication thousands of mi away... moon to earth and back? Seems we barely have that NOW. 🧐 I think maybe we needed a WIN for AMERICA back then. idk 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also saw a series of youtube videos debunking the debunk of USA travel to the moon( during my trip down this 🐇🕳), but comments there also debunk THAT. lol Comments can tell us a LOT! 😊#alwayReadComments

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

WOW! TYSM for sharing this! EYE OPENING! 👀Now I'm in another 🐇🕳 🙄 (lol) VERY "interdasting"🧐 And then I went to read comments here and see more videos others shared, which took me deeper into the 🕳 and I wandered and ended up at the Sumerian gods and...We ARE the ALIENS! LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🙄 “The Astronaut and The Sumerian Gods”. wth? 2min video. I thought that was funny. But for real, for years, I’ve heard theories we never went to the moon& I’d never seen any proof of that until your share here. Good find!👍

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9I1WK3-q_Ok&feature=youtu.be

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

GRETA?

Go to the 32 minute mark in "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon", and watch the next 6 minutes.

You will NEVER have any doubts about whether Apollo 11 went to the moon.

At halfway to the moon, Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong on camera faking the footage of the earth from that distance when they were sitting right above the earth.

Psalm 19:1-4#THEFIRMAMENT 🙏🏽

Mom, lover of God, my fellow man and country. Wasn't always awake. Wasn't always a Trumper. I love my President! I love you all!

Here's another I happened to come across today.
https://youtu.be/9I1WK3-q_Ok

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Heather Danielle to her Publication

After the astronaut drops the bombshell, the silly twit of a host laughs giddily and says, "We cahn't get into that!" Yeah, God forbid you have a REAL conversation on the "telly." Gatekeepers hire piss-ants like that to NOT ask questions. Ridiculous world we live in.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

BOOM Chaka Laka! At his age, he has no reason to BS.
He's truly joyful Trump is going to establish a base on
Mars...

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

when was this? did he ever comment on this?

In response Tamara Shea to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

HA that answer...or not answer 🤔 was amazing 🚀🌘🤷🏼‍♀️

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

Well, because the 4TH/5TH REICH ARE THERE, WORKING WITH ET'S AS WELL.

Irish, Truther, Patriot, Warrior Mother of two, in service to God for the Great Awakening WWG1WGA