GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Hold the line and trust GOD.

The problem is people are real and hurting.
It is very insincere to say it is a movie.
All we see is this push for Evil.
I believe there is a war of good vs evil.
The lies all over the place make everything look like a manipulated lie.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

I totally agree. I came on to post pretty much the same thing. I can accept that this is all a movie to "wake" people up. I really don't think it will wake many more up. The people who are still asleep are digging their heels in because they don't want to admit 1) that they were wrong, and 2) that they've been lied to and made fools of. The problem I'm having is what you mentioned: too many people are dying or harmed by the shot, as one example, while we patiently wait for everyone to wake up. And you can't fault the sleeping people because they literally don't know any better. So we helplessly watch while innocent people die or get sick. 😪 We definitely need the wrath of God to help rid the evil from this world. Good people are trying, but it's a gargantuan task.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

I agree 100%.
It bothers me to read everyday posts about everybody is scripted?
That means the people we would like to trust are just jerking us around.
I am not scripted.
Seriously, I almost want to#Iamnotscripted.
I am not sure what that all means because it implies
to do nothing.
While people are dying it isn’t right at all.
There is No detail just post here and there about plans.

To be honest, I prefer this movement to the alternative. But they also say to use discernment, question EVERYTHING. "Trusting the plan" blindly when we are getting anxious about the evil STILL in our world is almost the same as trusting doctors or Big Pharma when they say the vax is safe & effective. We all know that not to be true. My utmost concern is my family members who ignorantly took the jab. I feel like I'm waiting for them to die. One has already passed, another teen exhibited heart issues, others are undergoing treatments for cancers. Long term effects have yet to present, like infertility or other cancers in the teen, another young adult, & two young boys. I'm heartbroken. Will med beds be available to them or will they just be for those who can pay? Will there be treatments to counteract the poisons in their bodies? I am not jabbed, but am I still at risk by being around jabbed, at home or out in public? At this point I don't trust anyone to give me correct information.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Yes, this is how I see it all as well.