OK FOLKS, a lot of BIG PROMISES out there. While I HOPE for these things as much as the next guy,
I am Anon, I QUESTION everything!
AND SO SHOULD YOU!

Only people mentioned by @StraussForHouse in this post can reply

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

In other words...you don't trust Trump!

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Did not say that at all, I am just telling people to look at the world around them, and you assumed something of me from 1 post. I have been Trumps biggest supporter, PERIOD, I quit my 46 year career, my 6 figure income to fight for trumps 2020 election, ran for congress as a republican, see my rumble channel, my website STRAUSSFORHOUSE.COM WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING, https://rumble.com/v12svs2-freedom-fence-update-trump-won.html

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Did not say that at all, I am just telling people to look at the world around them, and you assumed something of me from 1 post. I have been Trumps biggest supporter, PERIOD, I quit my 46 year career, my 6 figure income to fight for trumps 2020 election, ran for congress as a republican, see my rumble channel, my website STRAUSSFORHOUSE.COM WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING, https://rumble.com/v12svs2-freedom-fence-update-trump-won.html

(2) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

You can only hope!!! but right now this falls under the "too good to be true" file.

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I have always been skeptical of the med beds. And of JFKJr being alive and of the Flat Earth theory. Many bad actors will and have infiltrated the Anon community to feed us with tangents to get us off track of what is really going on.

Do I hope that Med beds are true? sure. Do I hope JFKJr is alive? Sure.

But i am not wasting my time thinking or worrying about these things.

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

EXACTLY!!! BTW, about 6 months ago I fell to the Flat Earth.
I AM TRUE EARTH! IT JUST MAKES MORE SENSE.
But as to the medbeds and JFKjr? We all hope these are true, good to know you, you seem be sensible and grounded in all this like I'm trying to stay.

(1) Show this thread

Yes! Question Everything!! Happy Monday!! Be Safe!!