In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

❤️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

ADORABLE DOQ!! 🤩😍🥰🤗

Family Is Everything ❤️
#FamilyIsEverything 🙏🏼🥰💫

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you more than words can express@vincentkennedy for
XRP!
I know there are a lot of ppl with different scenarios about what Nesara will be, but as for me I tend to go with Juan's view on this and for the first time today on the Mel interview I heard him say that there is a good chance that XRP will be what we were hoping for the utility moving money around the world.

First time I have heard him actually say that.
Thank you VK!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agree Nana 🥰🙏🏼
Thank You VK ❤️💫

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Family is Everything ❣️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 117 on this one!

Family isn't always just blood relatives.

If you can, other than here on AU try to get with like minded Patriots in your area with plans of helping each other.

Nana is not wasting any of my time trying to reinvent the constitution or the wheel right now.

I believe that a lot of ppl that are trying to institute Common Law communities and create some new Republic law guidelines are not constitutional attorneys & and most are just knowledgeable to be dangerous.

We have a constitution already, I don't believe that I have to declare in some written contract my sovereignty.It was given by God and will be enforced by our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

My efforts are spiritual and in service to others right now, with efforts soon on good ppl to lead in our communities & help to expose the corruption of the elections & deep state puppets of the illuminati.

Don't have a crew. . . I Love this tho'!!!

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

❤️

For those of you out there who don't have a family we are your family. We are here for you and we love you

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Some of us are out here going solo since we've been outcasted (or always have been), y'all are as close to family as we can find. Even tho it's just me here typing, I sure do appreciate every last one of you beyond what you could imagine ❤

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

🙏❤️

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

Nana understands but what I would offer is that none, NONE, of us are ever alone, that we all have a higher consciousness, a soul family that is eternal and God our Creator that we are literally a part of.
I know it gets hard sometimes but in the end they are always with us, before we come into these Earth suits, while we are here if we learn to connect, & when we leave these avatars as well.

Some days for me the connections, visions, & meditations are so encompassing & enjoyable that I just wish I had more time to stay in it. It is truly limitless. There are other ppl there as well hanging out.

One day early on I had a seemingly very long conversation with a man that I did not see his face nor know his name. i can't even remember without looking back at my notes but I remember it was a very interesting conversation. When he left the face that I saw was a man that looked like an older John Lennon.

I can't get enough hours in the day, & there is no time for lonely or bored.

(3) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Look at those faces!

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

My crew is y’all

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

same here 🙏❤️🫶
grateful for everyone on here

(1) Show this thread

Oh, too sweet. Usually, babies look much cuter than their adults but not this time.
Oh, yes, good message , too, Doq. 😊

I will DoQ , you too.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

OMGosh.......Melt.

❤️❤️❤️

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

The best is the look of their faces.
But, Doq, you don't wanna make us grow all beards, ourselves now or what? complete fuzzyness rocks? Is that a new style treet? Forget it! I like my Pink Skin!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

So adorable. Look at those nails!!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

And these are real
How much cuter can one be. darling.

I’m a Little Sloth 🦥 Ignorant, is this a For Real Picture? 🤣

ADORABLE.

🙏❤️🙏

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Saving this one to my screensaver pics ❤️

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Saving this one to my screensaver pics ❤️