Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

" THE ENTIRE WORLD IS SCRIPTED

8000 YRS OF SCRIPT "

Napoleon referred to history as" a fable everyone agrees upon".
He was also known to have ended "Usury" (interest) and for that he was punished / exiled by the [ds].

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

The people responsible better have some good places to hide when the truth comes out.

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

Wars are agreed upon. Whoever owns the books, owns history - because history can be rewritten to serve the rulers and fool the servants

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

Wars are agreed upon. Whoever owns the books, owns history - because history can be rewritten to serve the rulers and fool the servants

Truth.. Shakespeare said it first or did he?

https://youtu.be/_jaSFtcDEiE

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Yes, Shakespeare said "the world is but a stage and we are all actors, playing our part".

(1) Show this thread

Makes you wonder if the millennial reign of Christ already happened and these similar structures all over the realm are a product of it. Look at the statues. only the Saints wore the finest linen .
Then Satan was released to deceive the nations one last time for a short season.
Here we are today with the seeds of satan pushing hard is telling me the season is coming to a close.

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Every day, People are still following their scripts. Especially the ones who think they aren't.

Ahh...history, where I scored big ol' Fs! 🤣
Hated history class. Now I know why.
Researching it now is fun! The things we have and will continue to learn is so much.

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

🤣Same here. Hated history. One year i did not even purchase a history book, I think 8th or 9th grade! Maybe I was smarter than I realized.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

whatvhapoens when we break script ,burn the script , and don’t play along ? agent smiths are sent to attack us and we attack back with the holy spirit on our side. fake never wins when truth is exposed

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Could there be any other reason for the bombing of Dresden? A beautiful German city with zero military value was not just bombed. but fire bombed. Who was behind it? I'm sure a military strategist would oppose it on humanitarian grounds, plus being a waste of men and equipment. And yet. the Allies nevrr faced charges for the loss of civilian life. Pictures of Dresden pre WWII would break your heart.

always with the best videos. thank you so much.

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

He makes more sense than anyone I`ve ever heard....and I believe he is right.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

It's All Scripted . 🧐
in Simple Gematria equals 167

Enjoy The Show . 🍿

Escape The Matrix . ⚡️

All Systems Go . ✅

Twenty Second . 2️⃣2️⃣

Portal Activated . ☀️

Time Travelers . ⌚️

We Will Rise Again . ❤️

1/23 . 321 ☀️#VKVibes#vibecheck ❤️ 5:5

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

☺️❤️💫

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It explains a lot of things. WWI, WWII, centuries of missing history lessons... So, look at the places where there were a lot of wars in the past, more wars - more deleted history...

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

This is an interesting video...too long to upload here.
All Wars Are Bankers Wars
https://t.me/REDPILLREPO113/865

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Yep like him too
Has a way with words
Doesn’t offend the sheep
Just pokes their eyes a little

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

yup the GOOD and BAD guys only tell us what they want us to know - or think.

Bring on some big truth bombs to wake the masses! It is going to take something pretty massive with a tonne of evidence to wake so many!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hey there VK!
Nana would agree and I would add that perhaps they stole 1000 yrs in one wak on that one.

SirusB on twit wit has been a big source on Tartaria. He has a lot of old pics that I have never seen anywhere else, seems to have more pics and knowledge of it than anyone else.
I tend to think the resets are for real myself but I could be wrong.
Interesting to explore but not on my main agenda at the moment.

So is with Antarctica, interested but we have to get past election fraud before we can do or fix ANYTHING else, imho.

Add this to where I am this weekend and your APL scale should have blown its top....
Enough is enough

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

1:13 video>11.3

Someone else recently commented on the subject of scripting, and then, there’s all this. :)

Jan 04, 2018 12:54:28 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT actors?
Q

Enjoy the show.

https://qalerts.app/?q=Enjoy+the+show

Have faith, Patriots.
Q

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Good Evening, VK.
His perception of history seems profound.

May all the lies be exposed, and authenticity rule, so to speak. Enjoying the current show is infinitely easier some days then others. :)

[They’ve] lost control of the narrative, and the MSM is falling, as the current script is in the hands of God and Patriots. I take comfort in that.

TS = 8:32 PM

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

AND LET THEM ALL FALL DOWN...

(1) Show this thread

couldn’t have said it better myself

FJB .......Trump is my President

So all the F’s i got in history class just stood for fake 😂 . Wish my mom was here to tell her .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

😂

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

I absolutely hated history. They could not shove that stuff into my head as hard as my history teachers tried. There was a block there that they could not penetrate. Teacher felt bad for me and passed me with a D. Geography was the other one, and from what I’m learning these days, a lot of that is fake too.

(2) Show this thread

Exactly! You Nailed It!

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

No truer words.
I recall reading in College text — How Britain’s Lord Elgin should be regaled as a Hero for “saving” the statues (eg David) which are diplayed in England’s British Museum of Art.
When in actuality, he stole everything.
They took it as their own.
Then they re-wrote history books to show [them] as Heroes.
I’m over it.
So is the rest of World.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

👍😃❤️🙏✝️💥

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Scripted ./Sync... Sync (2 Pics)

https://anonup.com/thread/11590816