Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

[Their] walls are crumbling...

👀Documentary coming from Alanis Morissette, about the music industry being run by elite pedophiles

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

She sang at Lisa Marie Presley's service this morning! It was beautiful.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

I felt like at the service she looked more like herself 10 years ago much more so than what she looks like in this current documentary.

something appeared to be a little off with her face, but now that i see this, was Lisa Marie gonna give info about some evil people and had to fake her death i wonder? If not, may she rest in peace.

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @tcbpatriot in this post can reply

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

I had heard she was set to go on the witness stand against scientologist Danny Masterson from That 70's Show whose rape case was resurfacing. She herself is a former scientologist. Has she been John Galted? (wpp)

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

everything is mind blowing about this.

(1) Show this thread