This morning Elon responded, “yeah” to a tweet that said, “sleeping is hard”
Q586 includes, “Those [good] who know cannot SLEEP” and has a 5 year delta today.

Q487, “Could you SLEEP if you knew the truth about EVERYTHING?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Rarely and barely sleep anymore....
Finally crashed for 3 hour nap today.
Explanation???

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

You might enjoy my recent blog and podcast on Trump Father of Vaccine. Trump The Father of Vaccine = 1130 = 11.3 = Law Of War Manual

https://www.marzlovesfreedom.com/post/trump-the-father-of-vaccine-1130-11-3-law-of-war-manual

My latest blog and podcast. I read a thread by MJ truth on Trump Vaccine. Short, sweet and to the point in 50 minutes. Do not miss.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Sleep? What's that?

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Is EM talking directly to you now? U just posted about this yesterday 🥳

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Its a thing.

🤔
LAST TWO YEARS I SLEEP DURING NIGH PROBABLY LESS THAN MONTH...

HUMANITY IS GOD GREATEST MARVEL OF CREATION AND FUCKING FILTHY ANIMALZ IN SAME TIME...

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

I must be a 1st waver, never feel at home in this 3D life, and never have liked what's going on in our world. Always dream to return Home. Taking a Day at a time. 🙏🙏🥰🥰

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Thankfully we live in small towns.

(1) Show this thread