Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Prayer request frens
Have spent maybe 15 min. on here in the last several days. My mind feels like
it is shutting down on me. Went through something similar 3 years ago. .. 911 😒

Has anyone else experienced anything like this 😬

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Evangelina to her Publication

positive thoughts to you and prayers of peace β™₯️
yes, shut downs happen i think they are defense mechanisms to keep us sane 😁
being outside helps me come back

I think you are spot on about the defense mechanisms!! πŸ˜†

Thank you πŸ’žπŸ€—

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

I made a serious miscalculation... thinking something would happen on Jan 9th, while with my daughter and granddaughter (21 & 23) I urged them to be prepared. It did not go over well (for the 30th time) daughter freaked out and said she wished I would just die. Between nothing happening.. that comment and a couple of other triggers I am struggling to maintain. I know God has my back πŸ˜­πŸ™Œ.
Thank you for sharing πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Evangelina to her Publication

youre welcome
years of trying to figure out what is the trigger n why such a solid wall

In response I am Keri to her Publication

I just ran into one. Watch about 30 sec of a Bitchute video w/Patrick Byrne. One person accusing another of being something other than what we have been lead to believe. Huge trigger for me. My mind is like a fooken pretzel. I have to shut it down and walk away. So many years of being subjected to these antics, although necessary in this WAR between Good vs Evil.. are taking their toll on those caught in the middle IMHO.

(1) Show this thread