Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Prayer request frens
Have spent maybe 15 min. on here in the last several days. My mind feels like
it is shutting down on me. Went through something similar 3 years ago. .. 911 😒

Has anyone else experienced anything like this 😬

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself.
The thing is, we don't have the resources & intel to figure out everything, nor are we supposed to. If we had all the answers, so would the DS!

We are here to support each other, and are prepared to help other people understand when they start searching for answers. Information can't be allowed to become oppressive or debilitating. It's a tool, not our lives. πŸ€“

EVERY DAY make time for yourself to do something enjoyable -- watch a movie or two, learn a new skill, pick up a new hobby, prepare a great meal, plant some flowers, take a walk through a park, have dinner with friends, watch funny pet videos and laugh until your sides hurt! YouTube is chock full of great ideas for fun projects like concrete stepping stones and planters, waterfalls and ponds, stained glass, etc.πŸ™‚
Every day thank God for the beauty all around, and the many blessings He gives us. A grateful heart is a happy heart πŸ’–πŸ˜Š

πŸ™ Prayers for you πŸ˜‡

Thank you πŸ’žπŸ€—

It has totally consumed my life for a long time. I expected this would have come to some kind of conclusion long ago. It's like
the Energizer Bunny.. it just keeps going and going and going.

I have been so afraid I would miss something, some critical info as to when this all ends. It has all been for naught.

Changing my strategy. πŸ™ƒ

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I know exactly how you feel. I allowed the info and rabbit holes to consume me and found myself lost, depressed, anxious…so many here offer such good advice that I myself must take. Thank you for sharing how you’re feeling…I believe there are lots of us trying to figure out how to move on with what we now know. I’m praying for you Evangelina and all who are going thru this also. Its so important for us to see the good in humanity…Q said there are more good than bad so I cling to that. I pray that God blesses you and helps these feelings pass and I know they will because He is so good to us. Sending hugs and loveπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Thank you for your kind words Janet. He has never failed me before so I have to believe all will be well.πŸ€—πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

There you go! Most of us have been there. I cling to Jesus; He's my rock & my protector; I never feel lonely, and keep my eyes on the future - "The best is yet to come" 😊