Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness". ~ James Thurber ~

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Believe it or not NFL has never been in 'my' house ;)

None at all, dont think my husbsnd and i will ever forgive their behavior!

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

No football in my house since Colin Kappernick knelt the first time.

I bet I can. I have no use for a bunch of guys getting paid Millions to play a game, who disrepect those who wagered their lives so they could

No professional sports, no Walmart, no Target, no Amazon, no Starbucks, no...no...noooooo!!!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

nope, considered watching but chose against it

been none in mine til tonight and i'm watching just to see if theres gonna be any q stuff happening. Really dont care anymore

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...alas, you are correct.
but, it's a good excuse for eating hot dogs rolled in cresent rolls 👍🏼😁

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Nope, NFL hasn't been on in my house all year. Had Directv removed a year ago. I had an inkling to go to a friend's or Wild Wings or something just to see if something was going to happen at halftime as was hinted yesterday. I'm glad I didn't waste time doing that.

On a side note, it appears SherryMac actually was trying like hell to get it, but got some weird bootleg version on YouTube, actually.

Autistic, Father of 3, Husband, Patriot, MAGA, Loves President Trump. Fisher of Men. Loves Jesus Christ. Son of the Revolutionary War

I can, no football in my house

I live with a closet Dem😳
It's been a VERY slow process but he's getting there. Yes it's on but I'm binge reading/watching Anon posts!🤪

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

Keep the faith, Melissa. What closet God opens, no man can close. What closet God closes, no man can open.

(1) Show this thread

I'll one up you... I haven't even checked the score.

want to see if half time brings anything - for REALpatriots, no interest in football

What a dismal show - couldn't watch the desperate attempt at entertainment ... more like a cry for help. Turned it off!

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

i could but i cut off the msm years ago so meh, and when the kneeling started, i found the enemies of God and never looked back

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

LOL! Yep, I can!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I hate football, I don't understand anything about the game, have zero interest, and it generally annoys me but I am watching THIS one because something might be going down during half time.

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

not one play in two seasons 🇺🇸

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

Not For Love or money would I take the time to support a corporation who puts its knee on the neck of the American Patriot, I rebuke satan in the name of Jesus, Thy will be done!!

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response mike Anon to his Publication

Bring it, Mike Anon. God bless you, richly!!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

I can! I don't even own a TV....
hahahaha

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

Amen to that👍🏻

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

N o
F ing
L oosers
allowed in this house...

i sure can 👍🏻

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

I CAN!!!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Cancelled cable months ago. going old school. Transistor radio. Gotta at least listen

we're watching Absoute Proof innour house!

I can 100%.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Actually I'm trying like hell to get it though I got some weird bootleg version on YouTubeActually I'm trying like hell to get it though I got some weird bootleg version on YouTube

Actually I'm trying like hell to get it though I got some weird bootleg version on YouTubeActually I'm trying like hell to get it though I got some weird bootleg version on YouTube