Thawing out a pork tenderloin to charcoal grill later. SO I was thinking nice it is organic. BUT then I thought, it is so super stupid of us to package stuff in plastic. Again hemp could be used for that.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

They do everything wong! To cut corners at our expen$e! Everything they do is for their benefit not ours.

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

Leeching is real also, it is a big deal.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Everything they do is to corrupt our souls! Plastic leaching is small in the grand scheme. So many toxins to dumb us down!

All connected all intentional so I say fk them and eo their places and produce hemp products, for decades strategically I was like all they gotta do is take their shit over and GITMO their asses once those ranks are cleaned.

Noone will get GITMOed. Not as long as evil is in charge😣

Most would be covert. You can't just tell errybody on the net. BUT I don't think TRUMP POTUS LANDSLIDE expanded it for no reason.

Only people mentioned by @Unite in this post can reply

I don't think he would just make it up. I am sure there are ways.