Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

looks like a foreshadowing also...
someone about to be unveiled?
female b/c of long dress lines?🙃

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Flashed at the end of his video.

Honey, you got a big storm comin'

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Waiting for the sun to shine after the storm

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

dont know if this is important but they just nuled this account

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication

nuked, on Tw1tt3r

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I love this!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts