Jupiter in Transit...
Drops of Jupiter?

Don't love all the imagery in this (especially Gaga). It's better if you close your eyes and listen :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Fortunately, V canceled out "Lady" 7171. I keep saying that 2023 is the year of Manifestation. We're spelling it into being.

I’m also an Aries! Thanks for sharing as always Kim! Happy Kennedy Sunday ☺️💫🤗

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Thanks Phillip...you, too! :)

(1) Show this thread

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Interesting one Kim. We also have Pluto at the end of Capricorn now, we should have a whole lot of fresh news to review as we approach May 1st. So as the old song lyric says: “Hold on, change is coming.”

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Interesting one Kim. We also have Pluto at the end of Capricorn now, we should have a whole lot of fresh news to review as we approach May 1st. So as the old song lyric says: “Hold on, change is coming.”

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

💫💫Kim THANK YOU !!! Empowered by this! Im an Aires, Jupiter in my house of career. Mars & Merc went direct. Grateful, more than you know:) The world is protesting numerous cities. Sigh - the people are rising up - Blessings to all 💫😇

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Thank goodness we're out of Mercury Retrograde.
That was a whopper! 😩🤩🌟

🙏💥✝️👍😃❤️