17 you say? ;)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jan 21, 2023 at 6:29 PM]
I WENT A LITTLE OFF SCRIPT!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
https://rumble.com/v26llxc-pocahontas.html

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

RIP DIAMOND! God Bless you President Trump! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🀣🀣

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

I never knew he could do stand up - folks were laughing. He was raising the vibe w/πŸ’“

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

It never ceases to amaze me how MUCH President Trump keeps proving what a loving and kind man he is! And what comes across is that he is genuine! A most amazing and selfless man! I think he stands out because at his core he is smart, sincere, funny and a VERY PERSONABLE, KIND MAN. THESE qualities are real!

That caliber of man surely exists, BUT we have not seen that in the presidency for decades! JFK was that kind of man, Reagan was also this to a measure... (but forget the rest of the jokers of our lifetime!)

This was a touching event. I remain, so proud of our President!

❀️🀣🀣🀣❀️

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

πŸ˜‚

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

He totally cracks me up - hilarious

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

me too hes goog πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜…πŸ€—β€οΈπŸΈ

(1) Show this thread