#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Tellin ya it all feels very scripted.

Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

love this

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Here's his YouTube account https://www.youtube.com/@Onefoulwow9

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Awesomeness

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I appreciate his passion for teaching people.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

so why are they protecting the tartarians or their history and their secrets??

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Tartaria was allegedly a place of peace and harmony. There was no control by an authoritative government. People lived freely without the influence of our current Elite. If humanity were to find out how we could not only survive without [them] but thrive without [them], we would question everything we've been taught and refuse their indoctrination and methods of control (e.g. what money is, sources of energy they control, governments they influence).

Once humanity is free from the grasp of the elites control we will have our own Renaissance. But they will brainwash us and rewrite history/religion as long as they can. We are a species with Amnesia and its up to us, collectively, to relearn who we are and what we are capable of.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Best summary for sure.

(1) Show this thread

Those old buildings speak to us, a reminder of something we should know. Bombed and replaced with plain old boring box shaped buildings that will never inspire anyone.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Agreed. And what was the past Renaissance really like?

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

1000% there was no need to bomb Germany into oblivion the way we did. Why did we stop Hitler but not Stalin? Why did we really ally with Stalin in WWII?
Are we even sure it was the Afghanis that destroyed those thousand year old statues that were 25' tall?
The Lizard Overlords are behind everything.

"History is a set of Lies agreed upon."

Wonder if we are the ones who are really living in a North Korean regime.

(1) Show this thread

a limited hangout, even if the guy is very endearing.

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

maybe unfair, good for your nan.

(1) Show this thread